Welcome to our Directory of lawyers who will work with family law clients on an unbundled basis. Each of the lawyers listed in the Directory has completed the training we offer on how to deliver unbundled family law services. Contact information for participating lawyers is included in their Lawyer Profile in the Directory.
Please note that Ontario’s Family Law Limited Scope Services Project does not endorse or recommend specific lawyers.
If you are interested in working with one of the lawyers in our Directory or otherwise, you should contact the lawyer to decide if they are right for you. When doing so, you may want to ask them about (i) their experience providing family law services, (ii) their general approach to family law disputes, and (iii) the fees that they charge for their services.
Selim James Levy
185 Somerset St West 204
- Selim James Levy Professional Corporation (operating as Levy Law)
- English, French, Italian, Mandarin, Spanish, German
- Phone, Email, Text, Skype, Other Google Meet, Zoom, RingCentral Meetings (and other videoconferencing)
- Hourly rate, Flat fee, Flat fee with conditions
Please note that all lawyers in our office have always been able to work remotely, including conducting client meetings remotely. Internal to our office, very little has changed even though the world around us is quite different.
I have a strong knowledge and demonstrated experience in family law with:
- complex financial matters (eg: issues pertaining to property, tax, and international assets);
- vulnerable populations;
- culturally sensitive issues;
- public international law (eg: how the law of another country affects your rights and obligations here).
I can speak and can meet clients in: English, French, Spanish, Mandarin, Italian and German.
I have a very developed appreciation for IT, in which I worked for approximately a decade before working as a lawyer. This assists in keeping clients' costs down.
Practice / Firm Information
Special Experience, Training and/or Skills